Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Galaxy nails

Hi all!

I think Galaxy mani is one of the easiest ones. Pretty much wathever you do, it'll look good.


I started with ORLY - Velvet Rope.

Daylight

With camera flash <3

Isn't this color lovely?
So, this is the finished look:

Left hand

Right hand

I'm right handed and honestly I didn't want to paint my nails on right hand. I had to convince myself that only one painted hand won't look good. Well, I'm glad I did, because my right hand turned out to look much better than the left one! What do you think?

Polishes & tools:
Sinful Colors - Snow Me White
ORLY - Snowcone
Rimmel - Instyle Coral
Essie - Dive Bar
Essence - Destination Sunshine
nails inc - Glamour Glitter
Stars - some random shop in Luxembourg years ago ;)
Wax pencil - Born Pretty Store
Top coat: Glisten & Glow - HK Girl

If you want to see step-by-step video on how I did this mani go follow me on Instagram - the video will be up tomorrow x

No comments:

Post a Comment