Thursday, 28 May 2015

Born Pretty Store BP-L 008 Stamping Plate

Hello! :)
I've never been too keen on stamping so I don't own many plates. Now, after seeing on Instagram the endless possibilities they give I'm growing fond of them. Unfortunately nail stamping is nowhere near as easy as it seems, but I think that with every new mani my stamping skills are getting better. Also I can't find nail polishes in my collection that would work well, but I'm waiting for black and white ones from Born Pretty Store and I hope that with proper polishes my stamping will improve.



One of the stamping plates I own is Born Pretty Store BP-L 008. It has 24 designs, 14 that will cover the whole nail and 10 smaller ones.


It's nicely etched and I had no problems to pick up the image (I use Born Pretty Store stamper *this one* and Essence stamper).


And here are two manis I did with this plate - I know my stamping is far from good, but I can already see improvement and I'm sure it will get better with time.


Base: Sinful Colors - Mauve
Stamping: Rimmel - Pompous; first pattern from the top row of BP-L 008
Reverse stamping: Rimmel - Pompous, Rimmel - Instyle Coral, ORLY - Rose Pixel, nails inc - Clerkenwell; fourth pattern from the top row of BP-L 008


Base: Hello Kitty - Respect
Stamping: Sinful Colors - Snow Me White (that turned blue after adding HK Glisten & Glow top coat... And yes, the base color was fully dried and there was a top coat layer between the base color and stamping... I have no idea what happened); sixth pattern from the top row of BP-L 008
Reverse stamping: Sinful Colors - Snow Me White, ORLY - Harmonious Mess, Essence - Destination Sunshine, Rimmel - Instyle Coral; second pattern from the top row of BP-L 008.
Go to my Instagram account to see quick 15sec tutorial on how I did the second look :)

If you have any tips for me regarding stamping I'll be very happy to read them! :)
Have a nice day x

No comments:

Post a Comment