Saturday, 28 April 2012

my very first konadicure :)

I bought my very first Konad plates at buyincoins and I recived them yesterday. I have two samping plates from Essence that I bought over a year ago, but as they don't have any patterns, only single images it makes it much easier to do ;) I had troubles stamping with Konad plates, it is much more difficult than I expected. Besides I always thought Konad plates are bigger :)
Unfortunatelly Konad patterns are to small for my nails on my right hand (nails on my left hand are about 2mm shorter due to frequent breaking weeks ago. Konad patterns looks good on most of them).
This mani is far from perfect, but I think it's not to bad for the first time ;) I used Barry M - Green MintOPI - Alpine Snow and Konad plate M63.

barry m green mint, opi alpine snow, konad m63

No comments:

Post a Comment