Thursday, 26 April 2012

flowers & stripes

For past couple of days I'm in a really bad mood, I'm tired all the time and everything can make me cry. I guess   my pragnancy hormons are messing up with me... I hope it'll past soon. Lately I don't have much energy to post and to make new manis almost every day...
This mani I made about a month ago and I don't remember all polishes I used. I'm sure I used George - Meteorite and Essence - You belong to me for leaves, Max Factor - Juicy plum and Chilled lilac for stripes and base colours, also for flowers. There are also two more polishes involded but I don't remember which. I think I used Technic - Lollipop somewhere in flowers. Rhinestone is from Born Pretty Store.

stripes flowers nail art

1 comment:

  1. Cudne kolory! Moje ulubione! :-) Czy zdradziłaś mi już swoje kosmetyczne marzenie? Jeśli nie to czym prędzej zapraszam! Marzysz o cieniu z MAC'a lub o szmince Chanel? Realizuję Wasze "wish" listy! http://blonde-shopaholic.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/realizuje-wasze-wish-listy-koncert.html

    ReplyDelete