Friday, 13 April 2012

Argyle nails

First time I saw argyle manis on pinterest and I fell in love with them straight away. I was so confused how to do them... It's so simple... I can't believe I had so much troubles to figure it out! At first I wanted to do them using scotch tape but when I tried to put on my first tape piece it came to me that paiting it it's not that hard ;)
For this mani I used Collection 2000 - Marshmellow and Max Factor - Chilled Lilac. I just hate paiting my nails with Max Factor Mini Nail Polishes, it's so uncomfortable!

argyle nail art collection 2000 marshmellow max factor chilled lilac

3 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! And great job! I would have thought you used tape had you not said anything :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a classy and nice pattern! :)

    ReplyDelete