Saturday, 7 April 2012

31 days challenge - inspired by a flag

I painted flags of countries that mean something for me:
Poland: As most of you know I'm from Poland. I lived there 21 years. (OPI - Alpine snow, Essence - Red-y to go)
Luxembourg: I moved there for a short time for work. It's really beautiful country and I just love everything in there. (Essence - Red-y to go, OPI - Alpine Snow, Essence - Let's get lost)
UK & England: Where I live now and where I'm planning to stay :) (ring finger: mix of LA Colors nail art polish in black and Essence - Let's get lost for a base, LA Colors nail art polish in white and Essence - Red-y to go. Pinky: OPI - Alpine Snow and  Essence - Red-y to go)

poland luxembourg unated kingdom england flag nail art
Poland, Luxembourg, United Kingdom, England

2 comments: