Monday, 2 April 2012

31 days challenge - inspired by a movie & inspired by a book

Past few days the weather is terrible... No sun, windy... I had no inspiration to resize photos and write a post :P Today I decided I haven't post long enaugh so I may as well stop playing on my DS and post something ;)

I guess that was the worst challenge for my brain so far... I couldn't came up with anything good and both my manis are fails. Finally I did them during one night and removed them both right after taking pictures. Uh... Painting them was a nightmare...
First is movie inspired. More like cartoon inspired :P Spongebob Squarepants Fail:

spongebob squarepants nail art
base color - George - buttercup shine

And now, book inspired, even bigger fail: Bridget Jones Diary

bridget jones diary nail art
base color - Essence - ultimate pink
Index finger - cigarette (as Bridges smokes all the time)
Middle finger - heart for heart problems
Ring finger - poorly made half of book cover :P
Pinky - question marr for "difficult choice" in mean area :P

5 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! I absolutely loved Bridget Jones' Diary! And The Sponge-Bob mani is also amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you! I'm glad you liked it, I didn't expect anybody to ;)

      Delete
  2. I looooooooooooooooooooove Spongebob! <3<3<3 I want You to make the same for me, I beg You :D:D

    Pozdrawiam, dzolls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zapraszam na kawę, chętnie pomaluję Ci spróbuję pomalować Ci paznokcie ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wprawdzie kawy nie cierpię, ale na malowanie chętnie wpadnę, tylko czeka mnie jutro sprzątająca masakra, więc dopiero, jak mi odrosną paznokcie :P

      Delete