Saturday, 24 March 2012

31 days challenge - delicate print

I had no idea what to do for this challenge, I had a lot of ideas but finally I decided to do something totally different :P Something simple and quick :) I used Collection 2000 - Marshmellow with Essence - Space Queen over it. Then I freehanded french tips using OPI - Alpine Snow. But it still looked plain to me so using this as inspiration I created this:

delicate print nail art

Sorry for bad quality of the picture but when I used more ligh while taking pictures my nails looked like they are all white... I don't know what I was doing wrong... :P

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! I always have to play with the white balance on my camera and contrast/brightness in Photoshop to get my nails looking the right colour ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) My camera doesn't have white balance and Photoshop is to complicated for me :P When I was using Photoshop 5 and 7 everything was so easy, but lately I downloaded CS5 and it's black magic to me ;)

    ReplyDelete