Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Glossybox March 2012 uk

On Monday I recived my March Glossybox Harrods edition.


I was really excited about this box as Harrods ediotion was supposed to be very exclusive. My disappointment started when I saw reviews of this box on other blogs. I was only happy that I may recive Burberry lipstick. Of course that was one of things that wasn't included in my box... Anyway. Here's what I get:




Valentino - Valentina eau de parfum A daring & addictive, oriental, floral fragrance. A true feminine classic, twisted with the pure insolence of Italian ingredients.
Are you kidding me? Seriously, I can get it in every perfume store while buying something. I expected something more from Glossybox than 1,5ml (0,05 fl oz)! Anyway... I like this scent, but it's not something that I'd like to wear. It's way to fruity for me.


Molton Brown - Vitalising vitamin AB+C bath & shower Vitamin-rich fruit extracts boost the skin and invirogate the senses. 50ml (1,7 fl oz)
Again. I get shower gel again. Thank you Glossybox, that's exactly what I need... I didn't have time to try it yet, so all I can say is that I really like scent of this gel.


SKII - Skin signature An anti-ageing moisturising cream which helps to re-condition the skin, improve its resilience and leave the complexion smooth and radiant. 15ml (0,5 fl oz)
As I love SK-II creams I was really happy to recive this product. It has nice, delicate and subtle scent. Thanks to good consistency you don't need much of it to cover your face so even a small sample like this will last long. Love it!


Lancome - Hypnose drama mascara Instant full body volume.
Again - are you kidding me? Whole 2ml! I love scent of this mascara. There's nothing more I can say about it since I haven't use it yet.


Clarins - Extra-firming body cream A formula rich in regenerating and firming plant extracts which immediately helps to lift and tone, for firmer skin and a younger looking body. 30ml (1 oz)
This product is non scented and has thick consistency. Leaves your skin smooth and nice.


Shu Uemura - Cleansing beauty oil A 3 in 1 cleanser, make-up remover and eye make-up remover that leaves skin soft, balanced and non-oily.
Another joke. 4ml (0,13 fl oz)... Usually in Cosmo/Glamour you can find bigger samples...
I haven't possibility to try face oils yet but I've read a lot about it on beauty blogs. I'm excited to try it out and probably buy it if I'd like it (around £22,4 with Glossybox discount 20%). I didn't use it yet, I'm waiting for a day that I'll finally wear make-up :P

2 comments:

  1. można po polsku pisać? :) dostałaś 6 rzeczy? :P znowu UK ma lepiej :P hehe żartuję.. faktycznie kiepścizna.. zwłaszcza te perfumy ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oczywiście, że można ;) Patrząc po innych blogach chyba tyko z dwie czy trzy osoby znalazłam, co też miały 6, za to wszyscy mieli pomadki z Burrbery... Wyobraź sobie moje roczarowanie, gdy jej nie dostałam... :(

      Delete